Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
(Please include children’s class names where applicable)
- It is the convention of Hall School Wimbledon that parents disclose, at the time of Registration, any diagnosis concerning
health or learning styles made in respect of the child. Withholding this information could jeopardise your child’s place at the
school. Please indicate if your child has:
- Please note that Hall School Wimbledon is not an ‘approved independent special school’ for the purpose of educating children
with an Education and Healthcare Plan (EHCP).
If you have checked one or more of the above boxes, please provide further detail below:
We also request that copies of any assessments (by medical practitioners, educational psychologists) in respect of any
diagnosis are submitted with this form. If your son or daughter receives or has received additional support in respect of any
diagnosis, we would be grateful for more information. This will allow us to fully consider our suitability as a school for your son
or daughter and to ensure that we have all necessary documentation to enable us to manage and teach your son or daughter
successfully in a safe and appropriate environment. (Please continue on a separate sheet if required.)
- If NO:
- Please sign and return this form, together with a non-refundable Registration Fee of £125 if in UK or £175 if overseas
- Cheques should be made payable to Chatsworth Schools (HSW) Ltd
(Name of Child)
- In this section, you are invited to submit any additional information to support your
application. This relates to children aged 6 and above so that you can refer to at least two
years of their education. We would love to hear what you think makes your child special.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.