Our PSHE programme aims to develop:
- Successful learners who enjoy learning, making progress and achieving
- Confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives
- Responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society
Pupils are also taught explicitly about British Values which are defined as:
- Democracy & the rule of law
- Individual liberty
- Mutual respect
- Tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs.
These values are taught explicitly through Personal, Social, Health and Emotional Education (PSHE) as well as through the School’s broad and balanced curriculum.